Chief Meat bars are brilliant when you're on the move and can't get your hands on a healthy meal. They'll fill your belly with a healthy, highly nutritious snack that can pass for a meal when you need it to. It's often our breakfast or lunch when we're too busy to stop for a meal.
But they're also a great way to save time and money in the kitchen! One of our go to lunches is to add a Chief Meat bar as the protein source in our favourite salad. It's quick, easy and cheap!
- Spinach leaves
- A drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- 1 x Lime
- 1 to 2 x Chief Meat Bars
- 1 x Avocado
- Feta cheese
- Tomatoes (didn't have them for the version in the vid!)
- Cracked Salt and pepper
What to do:
- Put the spinach leaves into a large bowl
- Slice half an avocado into the bowl
- Dice up a Chief Meat bar or two and add to the bowl
- Dice up some feta and add to the bowl
- Drizzle in olive oil and a splash of balsamic
- Squeeze the lime juice on top
- Season with pepper and salt
- You're done, enjoy!